Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who's Not Gonna Fall For Batanes?


Lobster

Tukon Church

"The hills are alive with the sound of music..."

Sammie, the Tawsen Princess

Fish Pond in Sabtang Island

I can't help but smile in this beautiful place

Ahaw Beach

Snails
(4pcs = P350, expensive!)

Basco Lighthouse

Ivatan Cultural Dance

Some goat in Mahatao

Oldest house in Ivana

Roadtrips are best done with motorcycles

Banana Split (I shared this recipe to the family who took care of us)

Goodbye Sammie. I miss you. I'll see you when you come to Cavite, ok?

Yes, Batanes is wild.

That's why I belong in Batanes. :)

5 comments:

  1. Youre right friend,Batanes has the longest banana ever.. LOL! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO, sa sobrang haba at sarap, hahanap-hanapin mo. haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. shocks!!parang i wanna go there na! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should. it's the kingdom of real dyosassss hahahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot!! panalo. wah me masabe hehe

    ReplyDelete