Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heart to Heart with the Mega Star



I'm super sorry for our weird poses. She's not the Mega Star, but her name is Sharon. She's one of my best friends. We just met last year in our previous company, and yes, we've become close, until we considered ourselves best friends.

Let me make kwento about Sha. She is one of the strongest person I know. Like me, she's jolly, independent, sweet, humorous, and pretty *haha, as she always say, birds with the same feather make a good feather duster*. She's the breadwinner in their family. She's a patient lover *lol, patient*. Naughty and nice. She is also into healthy living. We go to gym together with Jim, CJ, and Yen. She's trustworthy and she's a mega star --- if you'll only get to know her story.

I love this lady. And last night, we met after her work, and after my QT to the gym. We had a heartfelt conversation about spending quality time with our family. We are not always the serious ones but yesterday, we had a serious and mature conversation *yes the wholesome mature, and the not so wholesome one, haha*. I was amazed on how she's doing as a whole. Keep it up, friend! You know I'm always here for you. :)


BTW, I don't recommend Guilly's BLT Sandwich. It has super hard bread. But we survived the evening together with beers. :)

To friendship! *Cheers*

9 comments:

  1. Ang tigas nung bread at ang kunat nung bacon. Ako na lang gagawa ng BLT niyo hehe :p I miss you vernie. *vernie, yuck haha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. eew Vernie! dont call him that way I just remember something..haha! EMO mode tau last night gosh I cant believe super serious ng topic muntik pang magkaiyakan because of the old songs background sa resto..shit! haha! Thanks for being there my BFF yhanitot..

    -The one and only MEGA DYOSA EVerr,

    ReplyDelete
  3. kadiri ng post natin dyan friend.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe joke lang ung vernie. hehe. thanks friend. shinare ko kagabi kay mama ung about spending quality time with family tapos ayun. ang saya. haha. everytime magkkwentuhan na kami, bigla kong sasabihin, "OK, Quality Time mode." haha. thanks friend for everything. see you later sa gym :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ibang tao yung vernie. hihihi. baka mag-crying in the corner yung mega star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha! sira ka vern!!! patayin lahat ng bernie sa mundo!! hahaha! jk! =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoy vern kailan ba gmik natin ulit?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. kawawa naman ung maintenance namin na si bernie kapag pinatay sya wala ng maglilinis ng office.. wahihihi

    ReplyDelete