Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Loving a Love Song

Ten years ago, when you ask girls (and some gays, very few boys *hihi*) about their favorite local singer, it would be Regine Velasquez. I used to watch Back to Back segment of SOP every Sunday afternoon just to hear her sing. I buy original copies of her albums. Yeah, I liked her a lot when I was young. Not until I discovered that there's lot more than Regine Velasquez in the music industry. And so, I met Celine Dion, Olivia Ong, Katy Perry, Maroon 5,etc.


Even though I like her now not as much as when I was still a barbie, there's a song that she sang that I really, really, really love! Whenever I hear it, I see hope *hihi arty*. This is the song that I really want to sing in a special occasion,  someday *huhu*. I'm really touched by the message of this song. :) I hope you can see light by listening to it, too. :)


Always Dream of Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment