Friday, August 6, 2010

Lunch Break Turned Shopping!


Yup, we did it again! Tita Mila, Heva, Honey, and I went to Greenbelt this afternoon to buy "coffee" *we already knew that that wasn't the main deal hihi*. Do you remember when I blogged that one of the items in my shopping list is a pair of black leather shoes? Of course, it didn't happen. I bought white pants from M&S and instead of black leather shoes, this is what I got:

From Charles & Keith, P1199 only *50% off!*

It's a really good buy for us, ladies. Do you agree that we should have at least one pair of these wonderful handmade (or machine-made) beautiful creations? 

Month like August is one of the best shopping time of the year. This is when stores conduct clearance sales. *discounts! hooray!* So what are you waiting for? 

Shop, shop, shop!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gulay friend!! I need to shop na rin..shocks!!! inggit to the max! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gogogo! Hihi, sasamahan pa rin kita. Hindi pa ako nakakabili ng top. Panay shoes and pants pa lang :D

    -Aryana Foreva

    ReplyDelete
  3. so kailan tau mag shopping?? :D

    ReplyDelete