Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Banana Split


For my 1st anniversary of fun in my current company *family will be used later on*, despite the cold virus situation in the office, I throw a Banana Split Party! Hihi. Our family super loves celebration. Everytime there's something to celebrate, there will be a party! Name it - from anniversaries, birthdays, to celebration of singlehood and emo moments *nakakaiyak hihi*.  

I love the banana split thingy! And I knew they would love it! Everyone in the company loves bananas (and other things relevant to it *hihi*)This is one of the simplest but happiest celebrations I had in my life. Look, everyone's happy! That's mostly what's important for me. :)



According to Wikipedia these are (some of) the ingredients of a banana split:


Bananas, of course
Nesquik chocolate syrup*
Strawberry Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
*try other flavors, it's good to experiment*

I haven't found crushed nuts for additional accessory *hihi*, and it's just now that I thought of chocolate nips or little kisses *next time!*. And, please do something to burn up the calories you've taken *hihi*.

Sweet Anniversary!

2 comments: