Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aryana's Italian Cooking Project: Rich Tomato Soup with Roasted Peppers



It's time for tomatoes and bell peppers. I love tomatoes because it's good for the skin and it's anti-cancer. Next in the book is Rich Tomato Soup with Roasted Peppers. I was hesitant to do it at first, *I have this something about making soups* but I still did. I'm not a soup-cooker, I'm a soup-eater! 




The procedures and the preparation

Italian soups are easy to cook, but really takes patience to prepare. All the waiting time when everything's in the oven, peeling the skins off from the veggies afterwards, creating a puree, and doing the finishing touches --- they are fun and exciting to do, but also at some point I felt that I was getting tired, esp. when Mama wasn't around to help me. But I was so happy because even if it took almost 2 hours to prepare for everything, at least everything was going on smoothly. And in the end, it was perfect and my tired-audience-stressed-out-from-work loved it. 

Looks good, tastes delicious!

I still wonder about what to cook next. Thursday *today!* is fitness *hiphop* day and Friday is party day, so my next cooking show *haha* would be on Saturday! Of course, I still have to make time for myself and my friends. I'm planning to cook from breakfast to dinner *family bonding, I  love!*. 

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment