Friday, August 13, 2010

The White Hat

Again, another post on a delicious treat for the growing population of health conscious people... It's frozen yogurt from The White Hat! *yum*

I just learned about frozen yogurt early 2009 and I got addicted to it since then. I love its sour and sweet taste, its possible varieties (you can add up fruits, candies, chocolates, nuts, and the like), and its effect on me - *hihi* it makes me feel happy about what I eat, without the guilt.
My gym buddies

Last night, after hiphop dance class, I, together with my gym buddies: Sha, CJ, and Jim, went to Glorietta to buy FroYo (another name for frozen yogurt). I ordered The Healthy Nut Hat (granola, kiwi, and cranberries), while Sha had frozen yogurt with mangoes and peaches. CJ was really on a strict diet *haha*, while Jim preferred milkshake from another establishment.
Super guilt-free because it's 98% fat-freeeee! :D

I super love it! Doesn't that look so much better than ice cream? No, ice cream is a different topic! It has a special place in my heart and stomach *haha, monologue*. I love both *proof: read my banana split post*. It's just that I came from the gym last night, so I was feeling so fit and doesn't want to stop the momentum *haha*. Oh well, no matter what you eat, as long as you exercise and feel good about yourself, go! I'll support you! *haha* :D

Enjoy life, enjoy fooooood!

4 comments:

  1. next in line. *hihi* naku food blog na talaga 'to hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kadiri smile ni cj dito.parang bading lng friend. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe see ya, tara na mag-out na tayo :D

    ReplyDelete