Monday, August 16, 2010

A Date with Friends and Friends of Friends


This is a post about meeting new people and friendship. I will try not to be consistent with that and try not to turn it into a food post *haha*.

Last week, Sha and I decided to have dinner and meet with each others' friends. And yes we did, on a friday night. Meeting new people, for software engineers like me, doesn't happen all the time. You know, it's always like it's-me-and-my-own-little-world *picture me with a computer, and you'll get it*. So this really made me excited. Time was really short but at least we shared little stories, and opinions, and laughters, and food, and songs, and ..., and ..., and ... *haha*. We really gotta do it again! Nice meeting you Biboy, Mitch, and Gino. :D

Let's make new friends! :D

7 comments:

  1. hey I like the "photovisi.com" thing you have there? You can organize photos there right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In their site, you can make collages out of your pictures. What kind of 'organize' do you mean ba? *conio* *hihi*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this friday night.. gosshy! the roof is on fire! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha everyone's burning! 4 fingers, 1 for support haha adik

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! goshy! oh i love the night life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why I leave early, I can't wait to use my fingers.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @GINO, hindi ko naman kinaya ang comment mo haha. I hope you enjoyed it HAHA.

    ReplyDelete