Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chocolates for Aryana's Heart



I super hate my Mom for bringing these little brown idots in our house *kidding*.

T__________________T

My mother just came back from Singapore last week. I super missed her! I was supposed to go with her as her gift to me on my birthday, but wasn't able to since I do not have anymore payable days to leave from work and my supervisor didn't allow me to, even I insisted that it was OK even if my leave of absence would be unpaid *hays*. 

Giordano Shirt and Yellow Lucky Shoe Eau de Parfum Miniature

Forget about the leave drama. I am sooo glad my mother came back soon. I realized while she was away how hard it is to be a mother (because of my little sister). We, youngsters, expect a lot from our parents, admit it or not. When we were younger and we know that our parents expect a lot from us, we either do as they expect, which is good, or do the opposite of what they expect us to do. Little do we know that we expect much more from them than they do from us. Yes, when we're young we have all the excuses in the world to be selfish. But we are grownups now. We should know and do better, not for us anymore, but for them. It's payback time.

(Please refer to the right) My mom, in her classic smile

So, I thank you Mom for being the most patient and amazing friend to me. I thank God for giving you to me as my Mom, not as anyone else. I'm sorry for being selfish and bossy most of the time T____T. You know that I'm trying really hard to think seven times before I act. Sorry if I go for two mostly. Thank you for your support in everything I do. I know we're not getting any younger, and sometimes when the thought of you dying comes to me, I really can't help but cry. Because I can't imagine how to live my life without you by my side. You may not know but you are the most important person to me. Even if I grow old without a spouse or child/ren, as long as we live together, I'll be more than happy and content. If God would permit, as I always pray for when I was still a child, after reciting the prayer that you taught me to pray before I sleep, I want us to die together at the same time, together with Lola and all my cousins, since SM wasn't born yet at that time (but if she was, of course, I would include her in my prayers). I'm sorry, even in my prayers, I can't help but to be possessive and selfish when it comes to you. I love you so much. So much. No matter what happens, I'll stay beside you. I won't leave you alone. Steven may leave you, but I won't. I may live away from you from time to time because of my work, BUT you see I always come back to our home. It's because I can't stand being away from you for too long *huhu, my throat is super hurting na T______T*. I've said too much. But it all ends up to this: I love you, Mama. 

I hope that you'll read this someday.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment