Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Souk!

Presenting my favorite restaurant evuurrr:


I sooo love it here. Its food selection varies from Asian to Mediterranean. Food, along with the service, is great. Music is relaxing. They offer free WIFI connection. And many more. I feel really comfortable going here to eat, to bond with friends and family, to connect to cyberspace, to write, to read, and to think. Yesterday, I and Yani, one of my greatest best friends went here to eat and talk and talk and talk *hihi*. This is our official bonding place, together with Vern, but he wasn't available at that moment. We ordered our all-time fave Mana Pizza (garlic and cheese), Samak Sticks (Fish sticks, very soft meat), Biryani (Rice meal with shrimps, chicken, crab sticks, eggplant, etc, *we loved it because of its name and it made us super full hihi*), Alokozay (very soothing orange and mint tea for me), Iced tea (masarap din *hihi* for Yani)

Samak Sticks

Garlic and Cheese Mana Pizza

Alokozay *I love*

Biryani *photo courtesy of Souk Kafe*

I hope you can visit them, too. They're located at Terraza Dasma, Dasmarinas, Cavite. It's the perfect place to enjoy food, relax, and make time for your friends, family, and yourself! :)

Wāsmḩwā Lnā ʼKl 
*tongue twister hihi*

2 comments: