Monday, August 16, 2010

Aryana's Italian Cooking Project: Mozzarella Frittata with Tomato and Basil Salad


My Mozzarella Frittata with Tomato and Basil Salad

Weekends are usually time for family bonding. And, as you know, family bonding means getting together to eat foooood! It was Saturday night, My little sister, SM *we got it all for youuuuu, yes, it's her nickname*, was already done with her project, Mama and Steven was already home, and I had a very boring day, so it all ended up with celebrating togetherness. I feel like having breakfast with the moonlight, so I prepared frittata for everyone. A very expensive frittata.






Frittata is similar to omelet. It all starts with eggs and then mix whatever you want to add, like veggies, cheese, and herbs, and that's it. 




I know it sounds easy but when it gets thicker and thicker, it also gets harder to turn it upside down. So how did I do it? I got a chair, 2 wooden laddles, and self-confidence. Just try to imagine what did I do with those things.





Look how thick it is.

Now, this one's really my favorite!

It's a feast!

Buon Appetito!

2 comments: