Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Kind of Brains Do Guys Have?

This morning, my ex and I were texting about some things, and then I get irritated. This is how the conversation went:

He: Alam mo talaga ang lahat tungkol sa akin. (You really know everything about me.)
Me: Ano ako? diyos? (What am I? A god?)
He: Hindi ka diyos. Para sa akin, diyosa ka. (You are not a god. For me, you are a goddess)

Did he really think I would bite that? Am I still 15? Gaahd, what's wrong with this kind of guys?! Sorry, but it didn't impress me at all. Instead, it made me want to vomit.

Please guys, quit playing games with our gentle hearts. If you're really true to us, just keep it real. Just like that, no more added fling or whip cream. You're better than that, I *at least try to* believe. :)

Ladies, please don't fall for this. Or...

It'll be just a game.

2 comments: