Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spaghetti Factory


Welcome to Spaghetti Factory!

I celebrated my birthday with my gym buddies and great friends Sharon and CJ. It's been two weeks since my birthday but there are celebrations yet to come. I'm excited! I mean, what's wrong with a month-long birth celebration? :D



Good food. Good company. We weren't supposed to celebrate that evening. We came from the gym to participate on the belly dancing class, and then worked out some more after. BUT who can say no to Spaghetti Factory? It was my first time to dine in there, but I know the food selection would be goooood. (I have a sensual way of saying goooood, like I just came out of the bed! kidding!) We ordered Cream of Pumpkin, Italian Meatballs, Lasagna (not in the images, it was the last food served), and Seafood Pesto Pizza. And I was right, the food was great! I will surely come back to try their crepe and other pasta dishes.

200 sit ups, goodbye for now. I'll see you on Thursday! :D

Nom, nom, nom!

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog friend!

    your dyosa friend,
    Sha ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend, magblog ka na rin! :D

    ReplyDelete