Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fully-Packed Saturday



Where was Aryana last Saturday? 


Wait, before that, she was seen (and heard) singing her night out with her friends in their office (with Admin's permission, of course). Obviously, she went home late again that night. She's wild and carefree that night. No wonder she got up late the next day. 



So it was Saturday noon. She nearly decided not to go to the wedding that she planned to attend to. Thanks to her friend, Lanie, she has finally decided to go. Aryana loves weddings. She always has. It was her college instructor's wedding. It was simple and traditional, and of course, full of love. 

This is now Aryana, blogging. :D The wedding was beautiful. I want to marry someday. I have this image created in my mind on what the setup will be. There's a garden, or a church in a wide garden. It's peaceful. I see an arc made in flowers, white roses, specifically. When I see a flower it's a white rose, and Im holding a bunch of it on my own hands. I'm wearing an elegant black and white dress, so are the people around me. All of them wears black AND white; no all white or all black. The man beside me looks handsome and happy. He loves me more than I know, but when I know, he loves me more than how much he thinks I know about his love for me (his love grows exponentially hihi). I see the people I love. I only see love. I am happy. Everyone does! Soon it'll rain. But we'll stay there. Embracing the presence of the pouring rain. We'll even kiss under it. And it'll be forever like that. :)

I'm sooooo dreaming (again). This is what I end up thinking about whenever wedding crosses my mind. I know it's not just me who thinks of these things, I think every creature with a V has thought of this even just one time. Though wedding seems to be an event every girl dreams of, I think we should think more of marriage. Wedding is just a show off. Marriage is the thing that those wedded people should think about and work on more. 

Get married and be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment