Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bohol Paradise

[This post came from my previous blog. I revised it this time.]

There are 3 places in our home country that I want to visit before I die: Palawan, Bohol, and Batanes. I already experienced Palawan, Coron specifically, as my mom's graduation gift to me. I've been to Bohol as of March, this year. It was a trip that I went with my college friends. And this August (please Lord, give us a good weather all throughout the trip... please, please, please?), I'll be going to Batanes with a college friend. Hola, my dream places, FTW!

For this post, I'll be sharing with you my itinerary and pictures (thanks Kux and Alex) in Bohol.

There are 9 of us in the trip: Me, Kux, Pao, Martee, Alex, Nikko, Gelo, Sir JP, Errol. We spents our days following our itinerary, and our nights in bonding, drinking, and getting to know Errol (since it was our first time to meet him).

We stayed from March 3 (Wednesday) up to the 6th (Saturday). Our itinerary was managed by Travel Treats Tour Services (I suggest you also make them your tour manager). Here are the inclusions and rates of the itinerary:

Aircon Room Accomodation with Breakfast (Tierra Azul, Panglao Island)
Roundtrip Land Transfers (Airport-Resort-Airport)
Aircon Van for the Whole Tour
Boat Rental to Balicasag Island (Entrance fee and snorkeling gears rental are not included)
Lunch at Loboc Floating Restaurant

Day 1


Arrival at Bohol, Meet at the airport
Check in at resort
Overnight

Day 2
Free breakfast
E.A.T. Danao Tour **


Back to resort
Overnight

Day 3
Free breakfast

Dolphin and Whale Watching at Balicasag Island
Snorkeling at Marine Sanctuary, Balicasag Island
Back to resort, prepare for Bohol Countryside Tour
Lunch at Loboc River Floating Restaurant




Man-made Forest
Chocolate Hills
Hanging Bridge *
Butterfly Sanctuary
Tarsier Sanctuary
Baclayon Church

Souvenir Shop *
Back to resort
Overnight

Day 4


Departure from Bohol


Cloud Love and Arrival at Manila

* Shopping!
** For charges on Recreational Activities at E.A.T. Danao Tour, please refer to their site.

This package costs 4,600/person only. Since not everything is included in the package, we still needed to buy food, pasalubong, etc, etc.

Here is the breakdown of my expenses for my Bohol Trip:
P 1570  Roundtrip Airfare, PAL Promo 
P   220  Terminal Fees 
P 4600  Travel Treats Package
P   160  Gears (Goggles, Hat) 
P   813  Food (Whole Trip)
P   700  E.A.T. Danao Activities 
P 1992  Pasalubong** 
P   300  Others (Snorkeling gear rental, etc.) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P10,355 TOTAL EXPENSES

Though I just spent 3 days of my life in Bohol, I will never forget the  experiences I had. It's wonderful. The food are very good and absolutely fresh. I made a new friend, Errol. One of the best is buying pasalubong for my family, relatives, and friends. 

This experience really made me happy. This trip will remain in my memory forevaaaaaa *unless I get amnesia*.

Maayong Pagbyahe!

No comments:

Post a Comment