Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sun-Burned


Yeah, let the title be as it is. I applied for Easy Broadband Plan of Sun Cellular last year, because then, I was still staying in Manila. After my Singapore trip, I realized how much I missed our home. I missed the birds singing to me in the morning, the humid air, the warm bath water prepared by Ate, the healthy packed lunch, Mama and SM. So, I decided to go back home.

I forgot that I have a Sun Broadband service in my pocket all this time. I was worried when I saw a final notice on my bed yesterday. If I won't pay there'll be a lawyer, additional payment, etc. And I didn't like it.

How could I be soooooo lazy! I should have disconnected my account long, long before.

Money wasted. Lesson learned. I hope you learn from me, too. Goodbye P2500. 

I'll see you on pay day. T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment