Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Save Up!


One of the gifts that I received on my 21st birthday is this cute beer bank. What I love about this present, of course, aside from the person who gave this to me (thanks Whitey hihi!), is the realization it gave me, and that is, I need to save NOW. I have a lot of traveling to do in August and September, that's why I need to discipline myself from buying unnecessary things. Besides, a 21 year old shouldn't focus on spending (or should I say wasting)  money for unimportant things. (Oops, is it me or my mother who's talking?) Kidding, I'm 21. I should be enjoying my earnings! But not only in a short period of time, I should also think of long term events. That's why I should use this beer bank for its purpose. To add up, I put a box here in my blog to track my savings. How cool is that? :D 

Hello P10000000000 in the next decade! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment