Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Morning Rush

If Chico and Delamar have The Morning Rush as a segment in Monster Radio (I love listening to them! They make a good team.), I have TMR for myself as well. And that's the traffic I encounter every morning of Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday of my life! (That was tiring if it was to verbally express LOL) 


I arrive 10-20 minutes late in the office, 4 times in a week. I know, that's the least my employer would want for me to do. But what can I do? My hometown is approximately 40 kms from Makati (as I manually measured from my monitor hihi), plus the traffic, and picking up commuters along the way, gosh! It all takes time.

So the plan is to find an apartment around Makati or Pasay or Mandaluyong. Baaaah! I never liked city living. I hate pollution. I'll miss the birds chirping when I wake up in the morning (yeah as Snow White or Cinderella), the humid feeling as the morning breaks, the fresh air, and everything about my room, my home. 

Waaa, this planning thingy gets really hard. (Here comes ranting! Peace :D) I can't believe this, even blogging doesn't help me! Kidding. 

There are really a lot of things grownups think about everyday. I wish this a sign HAHA!

My dearest brain, 
Please don't explode just yet. 
Love,
Aryana

No comments:

Post a Comment