Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pasalubong For Me

This morning, I was surprised to receive pasalubong from Honey and Tita Mila. They went to Hong Kong a couple of days ago for fun! *I wish we (Heva and I) were there. We should travel together again before, you know, I don't wanna say it here* Thank you so much for these wonderful items! I will surely use them for the betterment of the whole universe! *haha*

100% Silk Scarf from Tita Mila

Cottage Organic Shower Soap from Honey

Hershey's Kisses from Honey

Receiving pasalubong or gifts mean a lot to me. I feel being remembered and loved and loved and loved! I mean, you wouldn't give a pasalubong to a stranger, right? So I really thank you gals for everything. I love you both! :D

For happiness, love, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. where's my gift from honey friend?! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you liked it bebe gel. <3 and yes how we wished heva and you were there. It will be riot wandering around Disneyland being just giggly all the time. Sana nga we can work out "the plan" hehe

    ReplyDelete