Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh My Gulay!

Bili na po kayo ng taloooooong! :D

Bili na po kayo ng kalabasaaaaa!

Bili na po kayo ng ampalayaaaaa!

For me, one of the best things to do in the province is to buy fresh vegetables and fruits. Why? Because they're really, really, really cheap, and fresh, and... cheap!

Last week, my family visited Nueva Vizcaya, the province where I was born, to visit my relatives. I won't go into the details of my trip but I can say that I really learned a lot from the it. So, there were really a lot of fresh and cheap vegetables and fruits in the market. I wish I can go there again just to buy goodies and celebrate togetherness with my family and relatives. :D

For cheap vegetables and love LOL

4 comments:

  1. i suggest you sell fresh vegetables on your blog :D haha just kidding.

    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you know what, I thought of that, but not over the Web, just around the neighborhood. HAHA Sideline? :D Thanks for the comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. bili na kayong gulay. bagong pitas. makatas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^HAHAHAHA naiimagine kong ako si Trudis habang nagtitinda HAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete