Monday, September 13, 2010

Lay Bare

I know the translation is quite weird but I believe you get the whole point.

I discovered Lay Bare Waxing Salon late last year due to my curiosity on waxing. I had a friend in college who gets her arms and legs waxed from time to time, so that's how I first met it.

I used to shave but just when newborn vampires hair starts to grow, the pleasant soft feeling starts to vanish. So I thought, why not try waxing. I knew, It'll hurt but just like everything else, someday the hurt will come to pass and I'll be okay *emo haha*. 

So there, I got my first hardcore waxing experience. Yeah it did hurt but before I knew it, I was already feeling really good and light and fresh and beautiful *haha*. I recommend waxing, esp. in Lay Bare. They offer good and professional services. So far, I haven't experienced any turn-off moments from there. Plus, I had someone to remind to wax regularly.

Be fearless to lay bare!

No comments:

Post a Comment